Your shopping cart is empty!
- Baby & Toddler
- Construction & Craft Toys
- Play Sets
- Children's Room & Fashion
These delivery conditions have been realized with the aim of optimally running the delivery for Altena-Web and the customer. If you have questions about these delivery conditions, you can always contact us.
1. An agreed time within which the agreement must be performed is not a deadline, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
2. In case of late execution of the agreement, the other party must therefore declare Altena-Web in default in writing.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery period begins to run from the last of the following dates:
- the date on which the contract was concluded.
- the date on which all data necessary for the execution of the agreement are held in Altena-Web and agreement has been reached on all technical details after order confirmation.
- the date on which Altena-Web receives a payment, if at least in the agreement a payment has been stipulated before the start of the manufacture.
4. The delivery period is determined under the condition that the circumstances under which the agreement would be executed by Altena-Web are the same as at the time of the conclusion of the agreement, and that the necessary materials are delivered to Altena-Web in time. If delays occur because the circumstances in question are changed or the necessary materials, although ordered in time, are not delivered to Altena-Web on time , the delivery term is tacitly extended by the duration of this delay.
5. The delivery term is also extended by the time during which the other party has left any amount due to Altena-Web unpaid after it has fallen due.
6. Altena-Web is entitled to have delivery take place in parts, in which the payment terms described below also apply for each partial delivery.
7. The time of delivery is the moment at which the goods leave the factory or the warehouse (this at the free choice of Altena-Web ), or if dispatch is not possible due to causes outside of Altena-Web debt, or the moment at which the things are ready for shipment.
8. If the other party refuses to take delivery of the ordered goods after the expiry of the delivery period, these items are stored at his disposal at his expense and risk. All costs caused by refusal of the ordered items are at the expense of the other party.
9. The shipping costs are in the Netherlands (unless stated otherwise) for a purchase price up to € 20.00, € 4.95 per order. If your purchase amount is higher than € 20.00, no shipping costs apply (unless stated otherwise).
The shipping costs in Belgium (unless otherwise indicated) € 4.95 per order. If your purchase amount is higher than € 20, then the shipment (unless stated otherwise) is € 1.95.