Terms of delivery
The Terms of Delivery are established, with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery for Plustoys and the customer. If you have any more questions about the Terms of Delivery,
you can always contact us.
- An agreed time, within the agreement must be carried out, is not a fatal deadline, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- In case of non-timely execution oof the contract,the other party must therfore give Plustoys written notice of default.
- Unless otherwise agreed, th delivery period shall run from the last of the folowing dates:
- The date of conclusion of the contract.
- The date on which al necessary data for the execution of the contract is inPlustoys's possession and al technical details have been agreed upon after order conformation.
- The date of receipt of payment by Plustoys, if the contract stipulates payment before the start of production.
4. The delivery period is set under the condition, that the circumstances under which the contract would be carried out by Plustoys are the same as at the time of the conclusion of the contract, and that the necessary materials are delivered to Plustoys in time. If a delay occurs due to the aforementioned circumstances being changed or the necessary materials, although ordered in time, are not delivered to Plustoys in time, the delivery period shall be tacitly extended by the duration of this delay.
5. The delivery period shall also be extended by the time during which the other party has not paid any amount due to Plustoys after it has become due and payable.
6. Plustoys shall be entitled to make partial deliveries whereby the payment terms described below shall also apply to each partial delivery.
7. The time of delivery shall be the time when the goods leave the factory or the warehouse (at the free choice of Plustoys) or if dispatch is not possible due to reasons beyond Plustoys's control, or the moment when the goods are ready for shipment.
8. If the counterparty refuses to take delivery of the ordered goods after the delivery period has expired, these goods will be stored at its disposal at its expense and risk. All costs caused by refusal of the ordered goods shall be for the account of the counterparty.
9. The shipping costs are in the Netherlands (unless otherwise indicated) for a purchase amount up to € 20.00, € 4.95 per order.
If your purchase amount is higher than € 20,00, no shipping costs apply (unless otherwise indicated).
The shipping costs in Belgium (unless otherwise indicated) are € 4,95 per order. If your purchase amount is higher than € 20, the shipping costs (unless otherwise indicated) are € 1,95.